We are one of the few firms around that understands the challenges and risks faced by the healthcare sector: our multidisciplinary team can offer unrivalled advice on every single one.
We’ll give you outstanding support on every stage of your value chain, including by:
- assisting in the initial phase of product development (drafting joint development agreements, R&D, and licensing/acquisition/sale of intellectual property rights
- advising on the carrying out of clinical trials (including through CROs) and managing the relationships with the regulatory authorities to obtain commercial authorisations
- negotiating and drafting sales agreements for distribution, joint promotion, franchising and procurement, and usage agreements for medical devices
- managing relations with healthcare workers (doctors, medical sales representatives, medical facility managers)
- planning and managing extraordinary acquisitions, including international ones
- handling regulatory, administrative and environmental issues at national and European level
- liaising with the administrative authorities, including with regard to calls for tenders
- litigation involving administrative, regulatory, intellectual property and competition issues
- preventing and managing anticorruption concerns
- managing tax risks and resolving transfer pricing issues
Besides large Italian and international companies, we also represent SMEs that want the same high quality service.
Here’s what sets us apart
- We are a multidisciplinary team who combine renowned legal expertise with in-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical and biomedical markets
- Our professionals are experts in various practice areas, including competition/EU law, litigation, environmental law, administrative law, corporate law and M&A, IP and tax law. Our approach is designed to make the most of our legal and sector know-how to pinpoint the issues, understand your objectives and come up with the best solutions
Learn about our Focus Teams.