It is our duty to understand your business and thus be able to give you the best legal advice, not only from a technical point of view, but also from a practical business perspective.
Our national and international experience has seen us handle extraordinary operations, commercial contracts and every step of procedures before authorities in all EU member states. The legal issues we deal with range from balancing tariffs to interconnection charges, from liberalising the last mile to the universal licensing system, and from directories to decoders.
Our reputation is built on the asssistance we provide:
- technology: internet start-ups; tech business vendors and purchasers; software and hardware suppliers (including new multimedia devices); and IT service suppliers, IT and BP outsourcing and offshoring
- media: television and radio stations, film and television producers, record companies and publishers
- telecommunications: landline and mobile network operators, ISPs, MVNOs, and equipment suppliers
Here’s what sets us apart
- We guarantee outstanding legal services with a business-minded approach, thanks to our in-depth understanding of the whole range of scenarios and issues facing the sector
- We have worked with Italy’s biggest telecommunications start-ups and assisted the country’s largest groups with outsourcing projects
- We have drafted contracts for innovative projects such as convergence with mobile networks for digital TV, outsourcing digital broadcasting networks, and the creation and operation of national digital broadcasting networks