With the sports business constantly evolving, there is an ever greater demand for specialist legal and tax advisors who can meet the increasingly complex and particular needs.
That is why institutions, companies and sports professionals come to us: They know that they are guaranteed top-notch legal expertise across the board and a pragmatic, dynamic approach.
Our clients rely on us to drive their success, including by handling the following:
- negotiation and drafting of contracts for the transfer and/or sale of rights to sports professionals
- proceedings before arbitral tribunals and national/international sports governing bodies
- tax matters
- negotiation and drafting of contracts for sports professionals – inc. sponsorship and endorsement deals – dealings with agents and sports institutions/authorities, management of image rights, etc.
- management of broadcasting rights (inc. negotiation and drafting of the contracts) and IP rights (protection strategies, merchandising, ambush marketing, royalties, related litigation, etc.)
- management of special projects (e.g., construction of new sports facilities)
Here’s what sets us apart:
Our Sports Law Focus Team boasts renowned experts in their fields, including the following:
- commercial law
- intellectual property law
- tax law
- competition law
- labour law
- corporate criminal law
- international litigation and arbitration
- administrative law
- project financing
Add to that the close working relationship with the firm’s other focus teams, we guarantee a uniquely multidisciplinary approach that covers every aspect of the sports world – offering a level of assistance unheard of in the field.