Thanks to years of assisting the market’s key players – in Italy and throughout the rest of the world – we have a truly in-depth understanding of the sector. Clients call on us to assist on a wide range of projects, including for large-scale infrastructures, private-sector and public-sector civil engineering works, and industrial plants in the oil, chemical and energy sectors.
We can accompany you through all phases of your projects – be they in Italy or abroad: we provide coordinated assistance with the drafting and negotiation of contracts, project funding, organisation of the tenders, management of claims that arise during work in progress, and handling of litigation.
In Italy, we have unparalleled domestic and international experience in assisting contractors and principals implement projects, handle claims and settle disputes. Our team – many of whom are recognised leading experts in arbitration – are highly skilled at handling litigation concerning tender contracts and assisting clients in Italian and international arbitration regarding major works.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- We offer comprehensive assistance for all stages of major public-sector and private-sector engineering contracts both in Italy and abroad.
- We offer unique know-how, gained through years of assisting clients around the world.
- We are a multidisciplinary team of professionals, each with a different professional background, who work hand in hand to provide clients high-quality advice in the following areas:
- contract law
- administrative law
- banking and financial law
- litigation and arbitration
- environmental law