When it comes to technical matters (including those of a regulatory or tax nature) and best practices for banking and debt capital market transactions, preparation is key.
Our assistance is efficient in terms of cost and, above all, time, especially when it comes to meeting deadlines for transaction completions. Our ability to deliver the necessary documentation is impeccable, as is our ability to find pragmatic solutions to any problem (including those of a more ‘transactional’ nature).
We work alongside:
- financial institutions and borrowers (both Italian and international) in financing of all kinds, both syndicated and on a bilateral basis (corporate, project finance based and real estate sector financing)
- investors, bondholders, debtors, creditors, insolvency administrators and assignees for all financial aspects of transactions concerning doubtful portfolios or insolvency
Here’s what sets us apart
- We offer a complete experience, above all in the sectors of project finance, real-estate finance and structured finance. Our multidisciplinary approach is based also on the support of banking and insurance regulations experts as regards all the regulatory aspects of transactions
- We maintain regular contact with independent Italian authorities, the Ministry of Economic Development, the Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport, the European Commission and other competent authorities on issues pertaining to draft legislation in the water, infrastructure and energy sectors, as well as regards project finance in general.
- We assisted in the drafting of the new legislation for project bonds to ensure their bankability, taking into account the requirements in the Italian infrastructure sector