As part of our unrivalled team, you will reap rewards for your hard work and great satisfaction.
BonelliErede: Continual search for talent
In addition to post-graduate courses, we offer three-month internships for fourth and fifth year students and traineeships for near-graduates.
BonelliErede: Professional development
To ensure your expertise and skills continue to advance to an ever-higher standard, we offer an array of training:
- Bar-accredited seminars
- Bar-exam preparation courses
- In-depth technical sessions on a given topic
- Modern legal/business English courses
We also offer international secondments with partnering firms and clients and sponsored LLMs at the best universities.
You’ll be guided by a senior mentor who will dedicate time to support and teach you what it takes to be able to provide best-of-breed solutions.
BonelliErede: Grow with us
Besides regular reviews with your mentor, every year you will undergo an in-depth evaluation to ensure you are on the right track to be the best you possibly can be.
BonelliErede: Your journey through our recruitment process
Your adventure with BonelliErede starts here!
We’re always on the lookout for top talent. Is that you? If so, send us your CV by clicking on ‘submit your application’ below or through our LinkedIn page.
If you look like a good fit, you’ll be contacted by our HR team to organise the next steps:
- a 45-minute technical skills test (e.g., analysis of a case or skillset-related questions)
- a 45-minute interview to understand what drives you and to give you some insights into what drives the firm
- a 90-minute English test (speaking, listening, writing, and grammar tasks)
Rest assured you’ll hear from us whether you’re successful or not.
Just a couple of things to underline:
- The firm is committed to equal treatment, including in our recruitment process. No candidate will ever be discriminated against, be it based on personal beliefs or circumstances, gender, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, health conditions, nationality, political or trade union opinions, religious beliefs, or anything else.
- The firm instils an inclusive, collaborative working environment based on ethics, respect and trust; we value our people highly and help them cultivate their talents to ensure professional and personal development.