- Corporate law, with particular focus on:
- European Union law
- Foreign languages: English and French
- Member of the Corporate Crisis & Debt Restructuring Focus Team and the Corporate Governance Focus Team
- Country Associate for France
- Joined the firm in 2006
- Worked for a major Italian law firm (2000–2006)
- Worked as assistant to the cabinet of Antonio Tizzano, advocate general at the Court of Justice of the European Union (2004)
Ranking and Awards
The Legal 500 EMEA international legal directories list Fabio an active lawyer in bankruptcy law and corporate restructuring in Italy.
- Member of the Italian Bar
- PhD from the University of Trieste
- Law degree from the University of Genoa
The Prague Rules: wind of change?
The Prague Rules represent an alternative to the IBA Rules on the Taking of Evidence in International Arbitration. They aim at reducing time and costs of international arbitration. Our International Arbitration Focus Team in Milan discussed in a seminar with leading arbitration practitionersRead more