- Litigation and company reorganization/bankruptcy, with particular focus on:
- insolvency proceedings
- debt restructuring
- civil, corporate and business litigation
- Foreign languages: English, French, German
- Joined the firm in 2014
- Worked for a major Italian law firm in Milan (2011-2013)
- Member of the Italian Bar
- Law degree from Università degli Studi di Milano (2011).
Golden Power: investments in strategic sectors
States around the world are becoming more involved in the economy and, through the Golden Powers legislation, are exercising control on investments in strategic sectors. What are the reasons behind this trend? Will Italy, which as has been very cautious in using the Golden Powers to date, chRead more
Golden Power: current landscape in the EU about "Foreign Direct Investment"
Foreign direct investment control mechanisms around the world vary in both substance and procedure. But what about in the EU? Even though it boasts a very open regime, concern about foreign investors, including state-owned companies, in strategic businesses is growing: their role in crossRead more