- Key sectors:
- Foreign languages: English
- Joined the firm in 2008
- Member of the Energy & Infrastructure Focus Team
- Member of the Golden Power Task Force
- Worked, before joining BonelliErede, for the European Commission at Brussels (2006)
- Visiting lawyer at Slaughter and May (M&A Department) in London (2015)
- Member of the Italian Bar
- PhD in Corporate law from Bocconi University of Milan
- Master’s degree in commercial law from the SDA Bocconi School of Management of Milan
- Law degree from Bocconi University of Milan
Golden Power: current landscape in the EU about "Foreign Direct Investment"
Foreign direct investment control mechanisms around the world vary in both substance and procedure. But what about in the EU? Even though it boasts a very open regime, concern about foreign investors, including state-owned companies, in strategic businesses is growing: their role in crossRead more
Quantification of damages in commercial arbitration: mission impossible?
Quantification of damages in commercial arbitraRead more