- Insolvency & Restructuring, with particular expertise in:
- extraordinary administration proceedings
- debt restructuring
- assistance in bankruptcy proceedings (liability claims, claw-back actions, proofs of claim and objections to the admission of proof of debt), including those of listed companies, recovery plans and preliminary agreements, as well as bankruptcy proceedings for extraordinary administration and compulsory administrative liquidation (including those of financial intermediaries)
- commercial contracts
- Civil, corporate and bankruptcy law, both in judicial and out-of-court matters
- Foreign languages: English
- Joined the firm in 2019
- Worked at Lombardi e Associati from 2015 until 2019
- Member of the Italian Bar (2012).
- Law degree from the University of Florence (2008).