Si occupa di:
- International investment law
- Legislative and regulatory compliance and reform
- Corporate law
- Public international law
- Renewable energy
- Agency and distribution
È membro dell’Africa Team e del Focus Team Arbitrati Internazionali.
Lingue: inglese, tedesco, arabo
È entrato in BonelliErede nel 2018.
- Middle East & North Africa Researcher and Representative, Business & Human Rights Resource Centre nel 2016
- Litigant, North African Litigation Initiative, Egyptian Initiative for Personal Rights (EIPR), Cairo, dal 2012 al 2014
- Articling Student (Student-At-Law), Baker & McKenzie LLP, Toronto, dal 2011 al 2012
- Downtown Legal Services, Refugee and Immigration Division, Toronto, dal 2010 al 2011
- Legal Assistant, International Finance Corporation (IFC), Cairo, dal 2005 al 2007
Qualifiche e attività accademica
- Abilitazioni: Ontario Bar (2012)
- Juris Doctor, University of Toronto Faculty of Law (2011)
- LLM Distinction, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London (2008)
- M.A., International Human Rights Law, American University in Cairo (AUC) (2007)
- B.A., Political Science, Highest Honors, AUC (2005)
The ICSID Rules Amendment Proposals #3: a good chance to increase consensus?
On 16 August 2019, ICSID issued for the third time its proposals for amendment of its rules. The proposals aim to respond to the main challenges and criticism of the ICSID system in the last decades, such as those relating to transparency in the conduct and outcome of proceedings, disclosureLeggi tutto